When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire qualified Electrical Designer or Engineer. The Electrical Designer or Engineer is responsible for creation and modification of electrical power distribution design and drawings in 2D and 3D from conceptual design through successful installation for electrical and specialty system construction, under the direction of an experienced detailer.
1. Performs and coordinates the electrical power distribution design and development of new products, or major modifications of existing products.
2. Responsible for the accuracy of electrical design and the quality of the final detailed part drawings.
3. Promotes open atmosphere encouraging idea generation, technology assessment and innovation.
4. Makes decisions within the framework of applied technology; formulates new approaches and techniques for the solution of technical problems encountered in design.
5. Evaluates and tests new technologies
6. Must stay abreast of new developments in component technologies and trends in the capital equipment manufacturing industry sector.
7. Tests and reports
8. Oversees development of documentation necessary for manufacturing release of the prototype.
9. Responsible for the application of engineering and manufacturing standards, as well as appropriate product and component standards in the area of product responsibility. Expected to produce designs, which comply with engineering standards and all local standards, which apply in the areas in which the machine will be sold.
10. Participates in the design review process for all assigned projects
11. Communicates design intent to the electrical engineer, ensuring electrical requirements are included in the design, and the product operates in the most efficient manner, without unnecessary complexity.
12. Communicate and present with manufacturing, assembly and service to resolve conflicts, reviews designs, and incorporates suggestions in improvements.
- Requires an Associates degree in Electrical Design or related field plus 4 years experience designing with Revit, AutoCAD
- Experience with web handling design, paper or plastic products
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.