Our client designs and manufactures innovative packaging equipment with a focus on providing technological solutions to the issues facing the packaging industry in general and specifically, packaging within the food industry.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Draft drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications, or cross-sections of cables.
- Construct documentation packets and generate drawing sets in computer aided design CAD software: Autodesk, AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS.
- Communicate with engineers to discuss or decipher design concepts.
- Analyze electronic schematics and supporting documents to cultivate, compute, and confirm specifications for outlining data.
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology in areas such as principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment.
- Proficient in application of design techniques, tools, and standards towards technical plans, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment, processors, and computer hardware and software
- Be able to use to use standard office software in addition to CAD.
- Electrical or electronics engineering bachelors degree required.
- 1-3 years of design work and/or engineer work related to line industrial electronics.
- ADDA certification preferred but not required.