Our client is the world’s leading manufacturer of diaphragm compressors and hydrogen re-fueling stations. They have been manufacturing diaphragm compressors for use in the specialty gas, oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical, research and renewable energy industries.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Review Customer bid packages inclusive of specification data sheets, drawings and equipment lists and confirm overall product scope committed by the sales team.
- Determine project schedule and develop a plan to meet delivery requirements
- Work with customer and sub-vendors throughout project to maintain delivery commitments.
- Prepare project documentation and deliverables i.e. customer approval drawings, test procedures, material certifications and product data
- Procurement of instrumentation and other non-raw material components
- Confirms product performance by designing and performing tests
- Work within and adhere to ISO Quality Management System as well all mandated safety regulations
- Interface with Project Engineer and client to develop and produce design
- Supervise construction and inspection
- Program PLCs & HMIs
- Produce electrical drawings and wiring schematics
- Assure UL compliance and manage audits
- Customer interface with regards to progress reports, specification review and project revisions.
- Continuous follow up with Sub-Vendors to ensure on-time delivery of long lead purchased components
- Routine interface with various departments within the company including, Engineering, Production and Sales throughout project life.
- Post Project follow up with customer as well as possible face to face dealings during startup and or post commission field service visits.
- Engineering BS but commiserate experience acceptable
- 5 yrs experience designing industrial control panels using AutoCad Electrical
- PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledgeable in UL508A, NFPA70, sensors, and motors
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.