Our client is a looking to hire well qualified 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. Qualified candidates must be able to work flexible schedule in the afternoons/evenings from 2:00pm – 11:00pm (schedule will vary based on production).
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Manufacturing Engineering solutions. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve our clients. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike.
Assess and train employees on full-cycle production processes, including roasting, blending, canning, fulfillment, labeling, weighing and manifesting of production work orders research and testing.
- Inspects, analyzes and recommends ways of improving quality and efficiency in production activities.
- Demonstrates a high degree of ownership for product quality: Performs all standard quality checks & other quality related duties.
- Supervises and monitors the execution of all production activities.
- Ensures highest quality of handling, processing and storage of raw materials.
- Oversees highest standard of allergens/cross-contamination protocols.
This is contract for hire.
- Able to adhere to rigorous food storage, material handling, HACCP, and sanitation requirements.
- Develops a schedule and priorities for production of goods, including resource requirements based on production volume.
- Assess performance of team and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Investigates and help determine root cause of complaints, providing process improvement as necessary to prevent repeat occurrence.
- Provides leadership support for a high-end safety and security environment.
- Insures compliance with all Company policies, as well as all Federal, State and Local OSHA regulations.
- Assess equipment operating reliability and perform routine repairs, adjustments and malfunction troubleshooting; coordinate with Production Manager.
- Performs all shift support documentation in a quality matter
- Understands production schedules, production computer systems, work instructions and production inventories
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Production management is required; 3-5 years experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing with vendors, customers and co-workers; Fluency in verbal and written Spanish preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Shows initiative and able to work as part of a team; communicates effectively.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong math and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of time systems, inventory systems, WMS.
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
- Comfort working in a high-speed production environment.
- Compliance to GMP, Food Safety, Food Defense and Food Quality regulations as required by the company, customers and/or government legislations, including timely communication to appropriate facility management of any non-conformity issues or violations found.
- Compliance to all employee job safety requirements and regulations as required by company policies, including timely communication to appropriate facility management of any non-conformity issues or violations found.
- In the event that the Production Supervisor is absent, the Department Manager is responsible for providing an equally qualified person to cover this position
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
Our client is committed to the safety of their employees. Currently, all employees are working remotely. They are preparing for an eventual return to the office following CDC recommended safety measures.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.