Our client is an industry-leader in design and manufacturing of end of line packaging equipment solutions and packaging automation, as well as systems integration.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Create electrical designs and new programs for new machines and machine upgrades following industry standards.
- Troubleshoot electrical and software designs in-house and for other BW Integrated Systems and customer sites.
- Work with vendors to assure quality and best value for specified electronic components.
- Determine and execute a plan to achieve desired approval agency certifications.
- Create and maintain bills of material for machine control designs.
- Ensure all documentation is updated to reflect controls changes.
- Manage machine controls section of a machine contract from order entry to machine commissioning, including warranty resolution.
- Assist both internal and external customers with problem solving.
- Provide controls engineering and quoting assistance to applications engineering sales team.
- Continued education in latest technical and engineering developments, technology, techniques and components.
- Manage time to estimate and meet project timelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering and 5 years related experience, or a 2 year post high school diploma/certificate in electrical design and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Electrical schematic and hardware design using AutoCad
- Programming skills using PLC’S and HMI’s
- Must have experience in Robotic automation applications.
- Servo and motion control programming
- VFD programming and setup
- Demonstrate effective verbal communication skills and effective written skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Travel 20%-50% at times including some international travel
- Professional Engineering Registration
- Allen Bradley control systems experience
- Knowledgeable of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Mechanical aptitude of complex automated machinery
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.