Our client designs, manufactures and integrates custom conveyors and product handling devices. They specialize in consulting with our customers to understand their unique challenges and delivering customized solutions that improve the efficiency and capacity of their production lines.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Build and wire electrical control panels using point to point wiring
- Perform machine wiring per machine drawings and/or electrical schematics
- Perform mechanical work such as attaching enclosures to a machine, punching holes to cabinets, drilling and tapping holes in machine conveyors
- Mounting of conduits, running wire-way and any other race way type
- Assist electrical engineers with machine electrical systems pre-functional testing and start-ups
- Mainly responsible for the electrical and mechanical assembly of electrical control panels and cabinets.
- Perform machine wiring and assist in machine troubleshooting and start-up as specified per electrical schematics, machine drawings and engineering.
- Possesses good electrical skills and mechanical aptitude, enthusiasm, and is motivated to get the job done in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with the Electrical Assembly Manager and Assembly Manager to build quality equipment on a timely basis.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.