TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client has an immediate need for an Electrical Assembler. The Electrical Assembler will be involved with the wiring of custom robotic machinery and industrial control panels, control stations and related components in the climate-controlled shop. The Electrical Assembler will be responsible:
- Reading electrical schematics
- Working efficiently with the Electrical Assembly teammates
- Building electrical control panels by mounting and wiring various components
- Assisting with the design process by red lining drawings when modifications are required
- Performing machine wiring to get systems staged so that Engineering can test
- Preparing systems for power up
- Performing point to point wiring quality checks to meet customer quality standards
- Working closely with and communicating with our talented team of engineers and technicians
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints
- Show attention to detail to meet customer standards
- Ability to follow instructions to complete assignments
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.