Our client is a worldwide leader in high-performance heat transfer solutions, ready to meet any challenge, anywhere around the globe, head on.
Responsible for providing day to day desktop support for end users. This includes hardware and software support. Triage and resolve tickets daily. Provision laptops for new employees. Responsibilities split between local (90%) and global (10%) support.
- Implement, integrate, and maintain the technology our employees need to perform their job functions to the best of their abilities.
- Work with users at all levels of the organization to resolve issues and improve user experience.
- Utilize designated helpdesk tools and procedures.
- Provide high quality, efficient support treating employees as internal customers.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor and be able to “smile”.
- Must enjoy working with various personality traits and have a lot of patience.
- Repair of desktops, laptops, etc.…
- Installation of various technology – projectors, monitors, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable in basic network troubleshooting tools
- Must be knowledgeable in hand tools.
- Absolutely punctual and reliable in attendance
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and proof of insurance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Pass an extensive background check
- 1-2 years of verifiable, recent technical support experience working with the following a plus:
- Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Windows, Apple, Android
- Wiring – installation, termination, and testing
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Self-motived, can work independently or in team environment
- Excellent problem solver
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft technologies and software
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Entry level – 5 years of work experience supporting IT.
- Familiarity with Office 365, Active Directory, MS Office, PCs, and peripherals.
- Must be able to effectively use a computer, peripherals, and other office equipment for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to work in an office environment, or remotely from a home office.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations, or remote offices.
- Must be able to lift computer equipment and work around office furniture.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing IT and Engineering solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex IT and Engineering problems.