Our Client is one of the Top 3 Technology companies in the world and is looking for:
Do you want to use data to influence, build, and scale a rapidly growing Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality hardware organization? If yes, then we want to talk to you. Our data warehouse team works very closely with Product Managers, Analysts, and Business partners to support a data-driven world class supply chain.
In this role you will see a direct link berween your work, company growth, and product growth.
In this role you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and you'll get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business problems with scaling global supply chain that few companies can match.
– manage data warehouse plans for multiple business domains
– interface with engineers, product managers, and analysts to understand data needs
– build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
– design, build, and launch new data models in production
– d,b,l etl processes in production
– support existing processes in production
– define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership
– work with data infrastructure to triage infrastructure issues and drive to resolution
Excellent SQL and Excellent PYTHON Scripting Skills – This team doesn’t use an ETL tool in the traditional sense; Transformations are done using SQL, and Python is used to build a pipeline to move the data.
Excellent Problem Solving Skills – a desire to get the work done with minimal micro managing in an extremely entrepreneur/tech startup culture