Our client is a world leading manufacturer of marine propulsion systems. They design, manufacture and distribute engines, services and parts for recreational, commercial and government marine applications, empowering boaters with products that are easy to use, extremely reliable and backed by the most dedicated customer support in the world.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Modify and maintain ABB Robot programs for existing and new production equipment.
- Inspects, tests, adjusts, and maintains all instruments, control, and electrical systems to ensure equipment is in good working condition
- Preforms preventative maintenance duties on all major equipment and systems
- Works on plant distributed control system, including troubleshooting and configuration changes.
- Inspects, tests, repairs, replaces as necessary control equipment, wiring, electrical signal, and communications systems.
- Maintains a functional knowledge of the operations software and hardware
- Assists in the control of quality and productivity while maintaining good housekeeping standards on a continual basis
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent work experience. Related college courses or relevant Associates Degree preferred.
- Allen Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- ABB Robot Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.