TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
The controls technician will be involved in working to create standards and programs around the controls engineering function. This position will partner with our Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations Teams to focus on projects and initiatives in the areas of electrical and PLC's within our operations. This position will be at the forefront of our automation initiatives.
- Develop and maintain electrical control systems for machines and manufacturing processes
- Create and implement technical competencies surrounding programming and controls systems
- Write, edit, enhance PLC programs for new and existing equipment
- Participate and lead various projects
- Lead electrical planning for facility
- Mentor other maintenance members
- Be the main contact between M/S and the Organization for Electrical Initiatives
- Specific Hardware Qualifications:
- PLC: Allen Bradley Micrologix (1000,1100,1200,1500), ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, SoftLogix
- Servo: Allen Bradley Ultra 3000, Kinetix 6000, Kinetix 5500
- AC Drives: Allen Bradley (160, 1305, Powerflex 4, Powerflex 70, Kinetix 525)
- HMI: Allen Bradley (Panelview Standard, Panelview Plus)
- Specific Software Qualifications:
- Rockwell RSLogix (500, 5000), FactoryTalk View ME, RSNetworx for Devicenet, Controlnet, Ethernet IP, Panelbuilder 32, Rslinx, Drive Explorer,
- Experience with Windows Office Suite
- Advanced Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, facilitation and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to build relationships within the facility and teams
- Proven experience in project management/leadership
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.