Our client transforms the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Designs and configures technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents.
- Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
- Develops and tests software programs necessary to operate the system per the intent of the project requirements.
- Coordinates and creates of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers as required.
- Assists in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper operation.
- Provides field change information to the project team for the creation of as-built drawings and software.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner / operator on the total building control system.
- Participates in release meeting with project field team. Performs value engineering to provide cost effective results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- May provide work direction to Systems Design Assistants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry. (5+ Years’ Experience)
- Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building subsystems.
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols (i.e., LON, BACnet, etc.).
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly computer-related drafting tools.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.