When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in support of capital projects, process evaluation, and project modifications.
- Update electrical schematics using AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Work closely with the mechanical engineering and the assembly departments to improve and implement systems.
- Provide technical support to customers over the phone.
- When in the shop, the candidate should be willing to wire panels and machines.
- In-shop machine programming, field commissioning and field support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical or related field.
- 5+ years of servo motion programming experience minimum.
- Proficient with Rockwell Automation software and hardware such as: ControlLogix, Factorytalk View ME, Kinetix 5500, Powerflex 525, safety controllers etc.…
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Experience with process systems in the food processing environment or willingness to learn.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.