Our client designs and builds packaging and filling machines including complete production lines for pharmaceutical, consumer, nonwovens and life science products.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Rockwell Controllogix
- Rockwell motion control (Kinetex 6000, K5700)
- Rockwell Panelview HMI
- Industrial Network Communications
- Industrial Sensors (photo-eyes, pressure sensors, proximity switches, etc)
- Able to read electrical schematics
- Able to understand PLC programs written by other engineers and be able to modify to meet customer needs
- Safety Systems Pilz & Guardlogix
- 3+ years’ experience working as an industrial controls engineer
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- 40% Travel – US and Limited International
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.