Our clients introduced the first system for preserving food at ultra-low temperatures products that are built in our own American facilities where we can control every step of the manufacturing process. The materials are premium grade, the technologies state of the art, and the craftsmanship of the highest caliber.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Select, qualify, and develop a strategic supply base.
- Acquire sources for new technologies that provide us with a competitive advantage.
- Serve as a commodity specialist by tracking and reporting market trends and economic conditions affecting assigned commodities.
- Identify high-risk supply chains and implement contingency plans internally and externally.
- Formulate sourcing strategies to support short-term and long-term operational requirements.
- Develop accurate material cost forecasts based on market/industry/economic factors and suppliers’ pricing strategies.
- Initiate and implement cost improvement projects with input from relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and/or support supplier improvement initiatives and supplier quality assessments/audits.
- Negotiate and maintain comprehensive contracts
- Develop material and component cost models within commodity responsibilities to accurately predict future material costs for the organization.
- Select and qualify suppliers based on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) incorporating customer needs, organizational goals, and market conditions.
- Ability to work with technical personnel both internally and externally in early stages of design in order to drive down cost out and insure adherence to specifications that support company’s strategic vision.
- High level of interpersonal and organizational savvy
- Demonstrates creativity, technical skills, and problem solving attributes.
- Exudes leadership qualities
- Intermediate knowledge of materials and manufacturing methods/processes.
- Willingness to continue technical education in assigned commodities.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
- 8+ years of purchasing experience in manufacturing
- 8+ years of negotiating experience
- Prior experience working with New Product Development
- CPSM preferred.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.