TotalTek was founded in 2006, with Core Values deeply rooted in Pride, Integrity, being Internally Driven, and having Fun! Our Core Focus of Improving Lives through Solving Problems drives us to add value to each and every TotalTek IT customer. We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, and self-disciplined team players to be a part of a rapidly growing organization. The individual in this role will immediately become an integral component of the IT Division and will contribute significantly to the company’s current and future business objectives while enabling their own personal and professional growth.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of Sales, the Business Development Manager achieves sales budget in a new or defined sales territory by focusing on strategies for account retention and penetration. Strives for continuous growth in the market through partnerships with clients and providers within the industry using short and long term business planning skills focused on technical workforce strategies and solutions.
Primary Tasks and Objectives:
1. Gather and understand business and technical requirements for all active and proactive recruitment projects to provide day to day client delivery to target accounts within assigned territory.
2. Support associated divisional recruitment projects as directed by the Business Operations Manager.
3. Complete the talent delivery process based upon client selection through pre-requirements gathering, internal job specifications meetings, interview coordination activity, onboarding actions, and conducting service mapping initiatives as outlined.
4. Contact, establish, and develop synergy with internal and external stakeholders to develop highly beneficial professional relationships and personal branding that supports the intent and goals of the division and harnesses industry trends, technologies, and innovations.
5. Contribute to the growth of the organization by providing creative ideas with effective communication processes to gain new or refine the current access to human capital.
6. Be able to comprehend internal assets vs. capabilities to prioritize directed and/or assigned responsibilities.
7. Speak directly with the Client Management team(s) and related stakeholders to facilitate process and project completion.
8. Conduct team member development and training through face to face meeting and technological mediums.
9. Utilize internal systems and follow processes as assigned or directed including but not limited to forms protocols, applicant tracking systems, vendor management systems, etc.
10. Complete other tasks as assigned or directed.
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
1+ years of recruitment/sales success in a highly interactive customer focused environment
Ability to apply effective presentation and leadership skills in various environments and/or settings
ATS/CRM knowledge and understanding
MS Office Suite knowledge
Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize various communication and computer platforms including but not limited to social and professional online networking platforms, applicant tracking systems, customer relationship management systems, email/outlook, phone, text, webcam, chat/blog, etc.
Ability to manage and sustain relationships from both a personal and professional perspective
Ability to track, manage, and interpret data as it relates to business objectives
Experience working with sensitive and/or confidential information
Ability to adapt, overcome, and win in dynamic market conditions
Application of effective writing and oral communication skills
Excellent work ethic, motivation, and attention to detail