Our client is the largest installer in the U.S. for radon mitigation system installations and services to residential, home builder, and commercial customers. Leveraging proprietary internal procedures and resources has enabled the Company to scale nationally while investing heavily in new systems, processes, and talent to take the company to the next level.
The Business Data Analyst will serve as a cross-functional business partner leveraging data to drive strategic business decisions for the organization. Analyze various types of company information to establish operating metrics and key performance indicators. Through the data mining and data analytics process, this individual will create reports and collaborate to develop critical insights to drive sales productivity, operational efficiency and overall profitability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Financial Management and other internal colleagues to understand business opportunities and deliver on their reporting and analysis objectives.
- Support field operational efficiency and key recruiting/retention, profitability, safety and other key initiatives.
- Perform research and analysis of internal and external data sets.
- Identify patterns in large data sets, nationally and within regional markets.
- Produce weekly flash reporting and other KPI reporting with commentary on trends.
- Support demand planning initiatives.
- Review and lead data integrity and governance.
- Partner with IT for data gathering, design and integration projects.
- Participate in enhancing the data and reporting product roadmap.
- Assist with new software upgrades and implementation of a new ERP system.
- Use data to perform predictive analytics.
EXAMPLE FOCUS AREAS
- Technician utilization, productivity and efficiency.
- Analyze financial spend in material, labor and other expense categories.
- Selling price analysis by business segment, market, state, etc.
- Monitor retail pricing and selling habits of SWAT’s distribution business partner.
- Assess opportunities to improve product delivery timelines and lower shipping costs.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Measure ROI for marketing initiatives and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Perform industry and geographic trend analysis.
- Review GPS data to improve technician efficiency and scheduling decisions.
- Analyze lead to quote conversion. Analyze quote to install conversion.
- Measure sales rep performance such as close rates and phone system metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in the areas of mathematics, statistics, economics, financial or engineering. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3-5+ years of successful analytics experience. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong working knowledge of database software and Excel.
- Experience visualizing data through dashboards, graphs/charts and professional reports.
- Prior work experience in service-based business utilizing technicians preferred but not required.
Our client is committed to the safety of their employees. Currently, employees work a blend of remote and onsite. They are preparing for an eventual full return to the office following CDC recommended safety measures.
Employee Sponsorship: Currently, this client is unable to sponsor candidates. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future. Please visit TotalTek for jobs open to sponsorship.
TotalTek, a minority owned company recently recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Firms by the Milwaukee Business Journal, is committed to improving the lives of our clients and candidates. Our unique agile delivery model enables us to support clients with IT/Technology/Engineering workforce needs in a highly flexible, cost effective manner. Visit TotalTek to see a listing of current openings or to learn more about TotalTek and our solutions.