Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members to perform analysis around/for projects and serve as a conduit in delivering quality results in a agile/lean environment. The ideal candidate has the ability to work independently and coordinate effectively among disparate business and IT teams while navigating complex and ambiguous situations, roles, business problems, etc. This is a contract role.
- Independently elicit requirements by the use of interviews, workflow analysis, requirements workshops, and surveys to provide business process descriptions, business requirements, use cases, and user stories.
- Collaborate with project team members (developers, architects, product owners) to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Perform analysis of potential solutions against business requirements and financial impact to identify the best solution for the business.
- Actively engages with the client community (internal and external) throughout all stages of project lifecycle, including business requirement elicitation through implementation.
- Supports quality assurance through test plan and/or script creation, QA team collaboration, and project team validation.
- Act as a facilitator for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with the client, third party vendors or other testers that use the product, leveraging acceptance criteria defined with the business partner.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of prior IT experience, including at least three (5) years related BA experience.
- A college degree, ideally a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or Finance is preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Experience, comfort level and success working in agile environment
- Strong experience with writing business requirements, use cases and user stories
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority.
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing IT and Engineering solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex IT and Engineering problems.