Business Analyst / Associate Product Manager
Our client is looking for a business analyst to join our digital solutions team in a critical and strategic role for the organization.
Responsible for supporting the development of our clients virtual reality product through its commercial release and planned product life cycle.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the ability to analyze customer requirements, document processes and systems to create and manage technical requirements, oversee schedules and timelines associated with development sprints, communications with customers, communications with sub vendors, and facilitate cross collaboration with internal teams for content delivery.
- Capture, define and validate customer requirements
- Assist in the documentation of epics, user stories and supporting materials
- Maintain product requirement documents and life cycle documentation
- Research and recommend technologies and methods for requirements
- Manage and communicate content schedules
- Ensure compliance with published standards and processes
- Interface with customers for product enhancements
- Create and manage in system help documentation and guides
- Create and administrate Q/A plans
- Assist in the creation and deployment of content in Augmented Reality
- Other duties as required by the Director of Product Management
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Software Design or Technology from an accredited college / university or equivalent professional experience is required
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with software development methodologies (Agile) is desired
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and/or WebXR is highly valued
- Strong MS Office tools skills required (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, as required
- This position requires access or potential access to Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information, which is Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals (NOFORN) data. Therefore, to meet NOFORN requirement, you will have to provide proof of US Citizenship and attest that you do not have dual citizenship. Acceptable proof of US Citizenship is a US Passport, US Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate.
- Global mindset
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and flexible
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to enable clear and concise delivery of information
- Future minded