When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a qualified BIM Technician The BIM Technician will be providing BIM modeling, coordination and design support for Revit models.
- Provides BIM modeling and design support.
- Coordinates and manages Revit models.
- Obtain work assignments of specific design elements from architects, engineers or project managers.
- Use company guidelines for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
- Assembles composite design models for coordination meetings.
- Facilities use of composite design models in design coordination/clash detection meetings and provide detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions in the project model.
- Coordinate BIM file exchange and organization of project milestone submittals.
- Associate Degree
- One to three years of experience in Autodesk software, specifically Revit and Navisworks
- Solid understanding of architectural and structural systems required
- Construction experience
- Experience with 3D Studio Max, Autodesk BIM 360 a plus
- Understanding of drawings, construction, codes and the ability to prepare a complete set of construction documents
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.