TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client has an immediate need for an Automation Programmer. The Automation Programmer will be responsible:
- Programming & writing code to ensure our robot based automated solutions perform to our customers’ standards
- Ensuring a smooth project start up by being on-site at our customer
- Trouble-shooting complex technical problems with our talented team of engineers and technicians
- Participating in regular project meetings to ensure projects are on time and progressing as planned
- Representing QComp in customer meetings to provide technical advice and creative solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Bachelor of Science degree in either Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Deep desire to be a successful code writer
- 5+ years of experience programming in a structured text-like automation environment
- Familiarly with Fanuc Robotics – required
- PickTool/PalletTool experience – a plus
- Familiarity with Rockwell Automation – required
- Experience with Packaging machinery – a plus
- Ability to integrate a Fanuc Robotics system from start to finish – required
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.