Our Client has been designing and manufacturing conveying equipment for over 75 years. Since the beginning, their focus has been on the conceptualization, design, and implementation of material handling and conveying systems, and specifically in the food and raw food handling markets.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Collect information from the sales team as required to help provide an initial conveyor design solution within the strengths and capabilities of Client
- Put together an initial design and general drawing in AutoCAD independently and based on information and feedback from the Sales and the Applications Engineering Manager
- Provide a written price quotation that meets the customer’s needs in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Engineering department after receipt of order to transfer all pertinent written and verbal information required to process the project to meet customer’s specific needs
- Establish and help maintain great working relationships with inhouse team by providing them with exceptional service, timely response, and quality responses
- Participate in weekly Applications and monthly company meetings
- Mechanical Engineering background
- 2+ years of experience in the conveyor, material handling, or a related industry
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology, or related degree/experience preferred
- Experience with conveyor, material handling or related (Preferred)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.