Our client provides robust robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for a multitude of industries that include glass, solar, consumer products, food, pharmaceutical, plastics, paper and metals.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Preparing quotes and proposals for automation solutions for our customers to improve their competitive advantage
- Helping customers find solutions to improve their employees work environment
- Helping our sales staff to concept robotic application solutions
- Assisting project engineers with concepts and transferring customer knowledge to the project team during the project process
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the proposal and project process
- Bachelors degree in mechanical, electrical or related degree
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, creative thinker, able to visualize solutions
- 1 to 5 years of experience in technical concepts or automation components
- Familiarity with Robotic Automation – preferred
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.