TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Maintenance Supervisor: 3rd Shift, Anaheim, CA, US. Directly supervises 10-15 employees in the Maintenance Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. This is a direct hire role.
• Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times
• Directs workers engaged in maintaining and repairing equipment including, but not limited to such items as: motors, pumps, conveyors, fillers, case formers, case loaders, sealers, coders, palletizers and other packaging and processing equipment.
• Requisitions tools, equipment and supplies.
• Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications and standards.
• Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in resolving work problems.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individuals in the department.
• Enters timely and accurate information into preventive maintenance computer program.
• Recommends parts to be kept in stock or to be deleted from stock.
• Flexibility to work schedule including weekends depending upon staffing and equipment maintenance requirements.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
• Basic math skills using whole numbers and fractions. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• High degree of mechanical aptitude and ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Knowledge of Kronos Timekeeping system; Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word software.
• PLC programming and knowledge of ladder logic is a plus.
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
Our client is committed to the safety of their employees. Currently, all employees are working remotely. They are preparing for an eventual return to the office following CDC recommended safety measures.