Our client strives to create products defect free, on time, with competitive price and with continual improvement.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
The Validation Engineer designs or plans protocols for equipment or processes to produce products meeting internal and external safety and quality requirements and also studies product characteristics or customer requirements to determine validation objectives and standards. This is a direct hire role.
Responsibilities &Qualifications :
• Perform process Capability Analysis
• Perform Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (pFMEA)
• Perform Risk Assessment • Perform Equipment Installation and Operational Qualification activities
• Perform Process Characterization Activities
• Create and revise Control Plans • Perform Measurement Systems Analysis
• Perform Special Process Operational and Performance Qualification activities
• Perform Verifiable Process Qualification activities
• Create in-process and final inspection datasheets, C of Cs and C of As
• Create and review work instructions (WI), preventive maintenance (PMP), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Create, review, and amend Engineer Change Order documentation
• Trains other members of the Engineering Team
• Develop laser welding, laser marking, and ablation processes
• Production support on Laser welding, laser marking, Electro polish, Passivation, Final Cleaning and Final Inspection.
• Review and approve Engineering Drawings
• Support new product development activities
• Communicate with Customers regularly to discuss projects, deadlines, and action items. Requirements
• Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus
• Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
• Solid works & CNC Machinery
• Project management skills, problem-solving ability and teamwork skills
Why work for our Client?
• Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits once permanent; 100% paid for employees and 50% for dependents.
• Paid vacation, annual bonus, profit sharing and 401K. Monday – Thursday 7:30am- 4pm Friday 7:30am-11:30am
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
Our client is committed to the safety of their employees. Currently, all employees are working remotely. They are preparing for an eventual return to the office following CDC recommended safety measures.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.