Our client is a leading provider of voice, video, and data products and services and is a total solutions provider.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Responding to service calls and performing system/component level diagnostics and maintenance as required on all systems. This is a direct hire role.
- Executing projects in accordance with the statement of work provided for the project.
- Managing inventory and staging equipment prior to installation.
- Configuring equipment and insure it is installed properly.
- Working with customers to ensure we meet or exceed expectations for all performed work.
- Responding to service calls and performing system/component level diagnostics and maintenance as required on all systems.
- Being available for rotational off-hours on-call work.
- Supporting in the system design and pre-sales process.
- Keeping current on products and industry standards to ensure current best practices are followed.
- A demonstrated technical aptitude with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent thinking with strong organizational and planning abilities.
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies with on the job training from our experts.
- Team player mentality with an outstanding work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Basic computer skills (CompTIA A+ certification favorable)
- Basic computer networking skills (CompTIA Network+ certification favorable)
- Comfortable operating hand and power tools and possess an understanding of AC/DC electronics.
- Experienced pulling and terminating ethernet cable and installing equipment in residential or commercial buildings.
- Ability to pass a background check for CJIS certification.
• 100% local travel will be required (Candidate will be home every night)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.