Our client is the leading manufacturer of vertical conveyors that lift materials from one level to another far more efficiently, safely and cost effectively than other methods.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Creates mechanical designs and drawings showing product details, dimensions and structures and includes materials and manufacturing procedures using 3D CADD software (SolidWorks)
- Develops 3D CADD models and drawings for product line
- Ensures that all drawings are detailed, accurate, complete and in accordance with customer requirements and company procedures
- Delivers all drawings, illustrations and models according to schedules and deadlines set by customers and Engineering Department Management
- Contributes innovative ideas, skills and work product as part of a small project group and as an individual
- Utilizes Solid Modeling, Product Data Management (PDM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software as a routine course of business and demonstrates a willingness and ability for continued learning and skills advancement
- Analyzes customer, mechanical, structural and regulatory requirements to develop practical, effective and complete vertical lifting solutions
- Converts verbal and written information into 2-dimentional drawings for use in the product manufacturing process
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field of study
- Requires three (3) to five (5) years of mechanical design experience in fabrication, heavy equipment or related manufacturing industry with proven success in developing engineering drawings and applying engineering manufacturing principles
- Requires a working knowledge of the following: 3D CADD software (SolidWorks preferred)
- Requires proficiency with PDM and ERP software
- Requires mechanical engineering expertise in the following: Mechanical power transmission (gears, chains, shafts, bearings, motors, belts, sprockets, etc.; Hydraulic power systems (pumps, motors, cylinders, valves, servo-hydraulics, etc. ; Structural steel design and fabrication (welding, structural analysis, fasteners, etc.; Analysis testing (data acquisition and analysis, machinery testing and data, finite element analysis, dynamic analysis)
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.