Senior DSP Engineer
The Senior DSP Engineer is responsible developing efficient DSP solutions for consumer electronics for a major client in the Radar Detection space.
- Design embedded DSP firmware for consumer electronics.
- Collaborate with a broad range of cross-functional team members including microwave, software mechanical, product management and senior leadership.
- Responsible for designing and supporting a product through the entire life cycle.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in signal processing algorithm design and embedded DSP development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded C/C++ programming, board bring-up, profiling, optimization, simulation, and various levels of testing hardware and firmware.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using Matlab or Python for simulation and data analysis.
- Experience in data acquisition, FFT’s, and multi-rate filtering.
- Solid programming experience with C, C++, and C#.
- Experience with communication protocols such as RS232, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with using software version control tools such as SVN or GIT.
- Exposure to VHDL and/or Verilog
- Experience detecting CW and FMCW, and swept radar signals.
- Experience with Analog Devices’ Blackfin DSP and AD9363 Transceiver.
- Experience with machine learning/artificial intelligence.