When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Precast Engineer. The Precast Engineer will be a registered professional engineer with solid engineering principles and code knowledge. This individual must have the ability to use computer software for analysis and selection.
- This individual must have the ability to use computer software for analysis and selection.
- The majority of the time is spent in the office providing engineering.
- Occasionally, this individual will go to jobsites and attend project meetings.
- Working knowledge of IBC, ASCE 7, ACI and PCI Handbook. Software experience shall include modeling in Autodesk REVIT, Microsoft Excel, and other precast specialty software.
- Experience in designing precast and/or prestressed concrete components and/or structures.
- Design experience should include precast/prestressed hollow core planks, beams, columns, double tees, solid and/or insulated load bearing and/or non-load bearing wall panels, or architectural cladding panels. Understanding of lateral stability and connection design.
- Bachelor's degre in related field
- 5-8 years experience
- Solid understanding of designing precast and/or prestressed concrete components and/or structures.
- Experience with IBC, ASCE 7, ACI and PCI Handbook. Software experience shall include modeling in Autodesk REVIT, Microsoft Excel, and other precast specialty software.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.