Our client designs, manufactures and integrates custom conveyors and product handling devices. They specialize in consulting with our customers to understand their unique challenges and delivering customized solutions that improve the efficiency and capacity of their production lines.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Receiving formal RFQ's from Customers or Outside Sales and organizing information into quote files
- Reading and understanding technical specifications and drawings
- Working with Applications and other departments that support Sales in preparing the formal quote and drawings
- Working closely with vendors for special component pricing
- Preparing material and labor estimates through quoting system (this will be part of job training)
- Preparing formal quotes in quoting system
- Submitting formal quotes to Customers or Outside Sales by various means
- Tracking quotes and performing follow-ups as needed
- Mechanical Engineer or Designer with 3-5 years of experience in any mechanical field
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- AutoCAD 2D and/or 3D
- Conveyor or other custom equipment manufacturing
- Rudimentary understanding of Industrial Controls
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.