Our client is the leading manufacturer of vertical conveyors that lift materials from one level to another far more efficiently, safely and cost effectively than other methods.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Checks 3D models, 2D drawings, bills of materials (BOMs) and other engineering documents for all VRC solutions prior to release to manufacturing for inconsistencies and errors, according the customer requirements, design schedule and in accordance with company standards, procedures, policies, codes, regulations and best engineering practices
- Creates and checks drawings that provide the best solutions to the customers’ specific application utilizing knowledge of standard product lines, assembly, metal fabrication and interactions between lift components
- Provides feedback to Project Engineers and Mechanical Designers on corrections needed prior to release
- Verifies the specific lift parameters from the baseline product for the customers’ particular application
- Discusses and resolves project issues and concerns in partnership with Project Engineers and Mechanical Designers
- Participates in the resolution of any design errors that may arise and contributes to the refinement and development of departmental processes
- Requires an Associate Degree in mechanical design or related discipline
- Requires at least 5 years of hands-on experience in SolidWorks and AutoCAD in a fast-paced, team environment for a manufacturing business
- Requires the ability to read 2D mechanical drawings
- Requires the ability to visualize customer information, sketches or drawings to complete the product design
- Requires the ability to calculate specific lift parameters from the baseline product
- Requires strong organizational skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy
- Requires excellent research and problem-solving skills and the ability and desire to participate in the development and implementation of practical solutions
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.