TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Maintenance Technician, Highspeed bottling experience desired. This is a direct hire role.
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
- Basic knowledge of boilers and steam generators.
- Basic knowledge of air compressors
- Basic knowledge of RO and water softening systems
- Understand principle of preventative and predictive maintenance
- Able to troubleshoot production support equipment operations and recognize potential failures.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Strong ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as well as working in a team.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and produces accurate work product.
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Must have a cooperative attitude.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at all times
- Facilities Maintenance Technician Receives bulk Co2 -nitrogen deliveries.
- Receives bulk caustic deliveries.
- Receives Co2 tank filling.
- Facilities ground maintenance.
- Facilities storm water pollution prevention.
- Office maintenance.
- Janitorial duties.
- Lighting repair and maintenance.
- Building repairs.
- Lock Out Tag Out.
- Operate floor scrubber.
- UV filtration sweetener silos maintenance.
- Performs boiler chemistry tests.
- Troubleshoots production support equipment operations and recognizes potential failures.
• Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.