Our client was founded in 2003 to design and manufacture innovative packaging equipment with a focus on providing technological solutions to the issues facing the packaging industry in general and specifically, packaging within the food industry.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Ability to organize tasks and request support when needed.
- Ability to effectively perform work independently or within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills required: skilled at written and oral communication, able to work constructively with customers, able to effectively explain and train on function of equipment to customers.
- 3-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an electromechanical field
- Previous experience with food packaging machines a plus.
- Ability to travel 90% of the time, may include nights and weekends
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.