Our client is a leading international company, active in the field of material handling, water treatment, reject/sludge handling and effluent treatment for the paper and other allied industries.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- The critical task of the Field Service Engineer is to provide support for our customers’ questions and instructional needs, often onsite.
- During the installation of machines, the Field Service Engineer will instruct the contractor and customer employees on the assembly of equipment.
- During training, the Field Service Engineer will instruct the customer on machine operation, maintenance, and emergency spare parts they should have in house.
- During start-up the Field Service Engineer will support and instruct the customer on operating the machine and when necessary troubleshoot problems and report back to the office with any findings.
- In the office the Field Service Engineer is responsible for panel drawings and electrical schematics. They conduct final inspection on new machines prior to shipping to the customer.
- Minimum – Associate Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Field Service Engineer (workshop sourcing or design, combination of both) is a plus
- Advanced understanding of industrial processes
- Hands on experience associated with industrial machinery
- Knowledge of electrical/control systems and hydraulic systems
- Ability to travel is required. Normal travel can range from 30 – 50% of the time
- Skills in one of the following design software suites is not required but is a plus: Autodesk Inventor, CATIA, SolidWorks
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.