Our client provides sustainable packaging solutions for hundreds of the world’s most recognized brands. You’ve probably purchased food, beverages or other consumer products sold in our cartons, trays, and cups.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- Read and work from mechanical, pneumatic and electrical schematics
- New Equipment: Assemble paper converting equipment that is used for the manufacturing of paper cups, plastic lids and corrugated boxes.
- Used equipment; disassemble, clean, repair and rebuild paper converting equipment.
- Identify and correct mechanical or electrical issues during the rebuilding process.
- Working independently and or as a team.
- Travel to production plant locations to provide support for machine installation, machine repair and maintenance support. Overnight travel is required.
- Participate in all safety meetings and required Safety walk thru assessments.
- Must have working knowledge of basic mechanical fundamentals.
- Must have experience in identifying basic hand tools.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of Three years’ hands on experience in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of high speed equipment.
- Basic working knowledge of machine tools: drill presses, welders, grinders, lathes, milling machines, surface grinder, drills, hoists, man lifts, fork lifts, power tools, parts washers, horizontal and vertical saws, sand and ice blasters, painting equipment, hand tools, precision measuring equipment, wrenches, machining tools
- Must have own tools needed to make mechanical and/or electrical repairs.
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3-5 years or Technical Degree in Related Subjects
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.