Our client is a full-service consulting firm with a focus on the dairy community since 1995. Their offerings include civil and environmental engineering, planning, construction project management, and wetland delineation, and business and management consulting for agricultural, industrial, commercial, and private clients.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Our client is looking to add a civil engineer to their growing team in the Green Bay area. This individual would help to plan, design, and implement feed storage and waste storage systems for their valued customers in the agriculture industry.
- Analyze and design cost-effective practical waste storage and feed storage solutions
- Conduct site investigations and create site plans
- Submit plans and specification to applicable government entities
- Evaluate current customer facilities
- storm water management
- Construction management duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar field
- Professional Engineer license
- Experience in the agricultural engineering field
- Experience interacting with governmental agencies (such as Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)) and their standards, codes, and regulations
- Experience with project management and managing engineers in training
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.