Digital Transformation Overview
Unlock the value of digital transformation with TotalTek.
Our digital transformation services increase productivity, reduce inefficiencies, and improve decision-making. An integral part of our services is centered around taking the time to understand operations in order to pinpoint the business value of automating processes.
TotalTek consultants are platform agnostic but come well-versed in many of the major automation tools and technologies. They are true experts, and shepherd complex digital transformation efforts while building critical relationships with key business stakeholders.
Our strategies include increased productivity, reduced inefficiencies and improved decision making. We modernize outdated and challenging business processes used throughout organizations by applying automation and latest technologies in areas such as:
- Content Management Systems (document management, records management, case management)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- HR Onboarding (infrastructure and process)
- Assistance with journey to the cloud
Our thoughtful leadership takes time to understand client operations to pinpoint the business value of automating processes Consultants are platform agnostic and well-versed in many automation tools and technologies.
Benefits & Offerings
TotalTek digital transformation
offerings and benefits include:
Discovery and workplace assessment
Discovery & workplace assessment: Future state planning, design and implementation.
Information governance framework that defines roles, policies, processes, and metrics to manage document lifecycle
Enterprise content management
Effective security measures coupled with secure servers to protect an organization’s data, shielding it from potential leaking of proprietary data
Design of operational frameworks that meet both the physical and technological needs of an organization and its employees
- Helping mature your processes to make them more efficient for everyone in your organization
- Transformation automation technologies to enhance speed and precision, combined with data to obtain predictive insights and enable more effective decision making
Development of plans, governance, and structures to quickly realize a positive return on automation investments
Digital Transformatioin Experts
Process Automation Practice Lead
An Sr. Architect with two decades+ of overall IT experience. Since 2008, George’s primary focus within IT has been Content Management and Process Automation. He has completed some of the largest government, retail and financial DMS projects which included process improvement incorporating best in breed no code technology.
What Sets Us Apart
- We take time to learn your business and technical environment
- Wherever possible, we use existing components instead of rebuilding
- Our consultants are the best in class across vendor platforms (not boxed into a standard suite of products)
- We provide industry leading innovations
- Customized consultation to help select the right solution
- Speed to market
- Competitive costs
- Projects are managed through our internal Project Management Office